Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy and hurt...

This past weeekend was a fucking great one!! Travelled to a tournament with the rugby girls and got my ass kicked. We played 4 games, I got to kick for points in one of them, and then I played another half a game with another team. What the fuck was I thinking? Oh yeah, I LOVE RUGBY!

It was so much fun, aside from the giant bruise on my thigh and the skin missing from my knee it was a really good weekend. And then we got to go out and have an awesome social with all the other teams. I woke up on Sunday morning with no voice, and it's just getting worse right now. Hopefully I'm not getting sick, I have been coughing a lot and my nose is stuffy. I got to dance with eye candy so that was fun, I think that she is picking up on the flirting though...hmm...oh well, kc knows that I got a thing for her, but she knows that I like her.

kc picked me up at the airport on Sunday night, went home, snuggled, although trying to find a position to sleep in that didn't completely hurt me was pretty much impossible so I had to go with what hurt the least (the bruise on my thigh or my jacked up shoulder...)

Yesterday wanted to do nothing but lay on the couch and snuggle and be cozy. I love the cold weather coming in. And I got to do everything I wanted to do yesterday which was nothing. Had a lovely afternoon session which was fucking nice (although not sure how I feel about the new piece, it still kind of hurts a little bit) and when we were done s was making dinner.

This week should be pretty good too, except for the kidney I had to donate to pay to get my car fixed. I have to pick it up from the shop today, kc is letting me use her truck for the day so that is nice, but at least this weekend is another rugby tournament. More getting beat up, more tons of fun. Playing rugby is like my version of yoga, it relaxes me, releases all my pent up everything, clears my head, and helps me sleep better.

And I guess I'm leaning a little bit closer to asking kc how she feels about everything that is going on and what she wants and if she considers us still dating or girlfriends or what. It's not like I want to sound like a needy girl, she knows I've got my own thing going on. I guess it's more like the exclusivity talk, since I don't want to date or sleep with other people. Guess I just want to make sure that she is on the same page as me still. And it's good to just check-in and see that you both are still happy and heads are in the same place.

No comments: