Thursday, September 20, 2007

Not my drama

Thank god, because otherwise I might want to jump off a fucking bridge. So kc came up last night and we went out to dinner with k because her and a broke up (again) and she just wanted someone to talk to and of course I understand most of her problems with a. I just can't understand why she keeps taking her back, although I don't think that it will happen again.

And then to add fuel to the fire, kc told me that h and ha slept together! That's just the most fucking crazy thing that I have heard in a while. kc and I were talking about it earlier in the week and neither one of us thought that h would sleep with ha, it's WAY too close to the circle. But, the other night, it happened! And I guess ha was bragging to kc about it, and of course that pissed kc off because of her history with h.

So it really just brought down the mood of the evening to have kc so angry about something that, while it sucks, just really isn't a big deal. I guess there is a lot to kc's history with ha, and ha bragging about it to kc wasn't cool, it just wicked fucking upset me that she was so pissed about it. Or maybe that was just my interpretation of things, because the only part I could focus on was that she was pissed about her sleeping with h. k kept trying to tell me that there was way more to it than that, I'm sure there is, it was just hard to not focus on anything else.

At least I told her about it, about how upsetting it was that she could get so fucking pissed about something that, aside from ha sleeping with s (oh yeah, ha is kind of a dirty girl, working her way around everyone living in kc's house) she slept with h, and all at kc's house. I'm not sure what these girls were thinking jumping into bed with her. ha is not all that attractive, at least not to me. s may have a bit of a harder time than h trying to find a random hook-up (although I guess neither wanted it to be random, which would have fared well for everyone involved if it had been), but h doesn't really have any excuses, she's an adorable girl who could get any number of the chicks who go see her shows into bed with her. I mean, I'm not advocating promiscuity and one night stands, but if you just need to get fucking laid, then go do it, get it out of your system, but do it with someone who isn't in the fucking circle, someone who if you did sleep with it wouldn't have the consequences that it did.

At least it's not my drama, and kc is over it, and today is a new day. Although, another bit of bitching here...I guess h was talking to kc and told her that I said something about how I'm glad that kc isn't a jealous girl because of something that happened with d. I have no idea what she is referencing to, the only thing I can think of it I said something about me and d going dancing and whatnot, but kc knows about all of that. And it kind of freaked kc out, like she was worried about me hiding something from her. I told her that if I was going to do something with another chick, like make out with her, I would tell her first. I'm not that kind of girl, I don't just go do random shit with other chicks that I don't like.

I mean, I'm glad she isn't the jealous type, I've never given her a reason to be jealous, but those kinds of girls are annoying. I don't need someone questioning me and my actions because of their insecurity. If I'm going out with the rugby girls for instance, or dancing with d, I don't need my girlfriend to be constantly calling me and checking up on me. I need her to trust me, and kc does trust me.

But, on a happy note, h also asked kc if she considered herself single, and kc said no, because I don't share. So that is nice, at least she's not considering herself on the market or availab.e And why should I have to share? I shouldn't, not if someone wants to be with me. If they want to be with other people and have an open relationship like that, then they aren't for me. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to only be sleeping with one person at a time, and right now that one person is kc.

Holy shit, this is crazy. At least I'm able to talk about it with kc, at least she wants to talk about it with me. She says it makes her feel closer to me that I can share what's going on in my head with her. I like that. k asked me if I love kc, I told her that I couldn't answer that question, at least not to her. It threw me off a little to have her ask me that, and if those feelings are starting to develop (I can't deny that they aren't), it's something that will be in my heart and not something that I am going to share with anyone, at least not right now.

Right now I'm just going to enjoy my dinner date with kc, my back massage, the incredibly hot fucking sex, and snuggly naked time.

No comments: