Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Isn't she over it yet?

So got a phone call this morning from the ex, calling to say that her and k were having a sushi party and was wondering if since she knew that k would invite kc, if I would not go because she would be uncomfortable hanging around me.

WTF? That is the stupidest shit I have heard from her in a while. At least I had no fucking idea what she was talking about. I called her back at around noon, yeah, she called me at 9am, right as I was going to sleep after my nice long graveyard shift. Told her I had no idea what she was talking about but if it was going to be a problem then I would respect her and not go.

I told kc about it when she got home from school and thought that it was incredibly rude of the ex to be pulling this shit, especially since her and k are not back together again, k is starting to date someone else. Which also makes me wonder why she gives a crap about whether or not I go to some dinner party. Shouldn't she be more concerned about her most recent ex-girlfriend having a date over and such?

Oh well, I don't really care. I'm going to watch a show at the theater that night anyway. kc is going to talk to k about it I guess, that should be interesting. No idea how that will go, probably something along the lines of hey, I've known you longer than a has, and if I want to bring my girlfriend to one of your dinner parties then that should be cool. I told kc I was going to send k a text that just asked if her and a were back together again since she is being a little neurotic and weird.

Especially weird seeing how when we first split up she wanted to be best of friends with me. And then I told her I couldn't do it so soon, I have to have space and be separated. Well, I'm all good now. I don't really care what she does, if I see her somewhere I will be civil and cordial and possibly even nice. She's probably just thinking that if she treats me like this it will hurt my feelings or something. Whatever, it's not my problem. I'm over it and she should be too.

Oh well, at least I had no idea about when it was and already made plans. No skin off my back. I do feel bad for k though, I mean, what if a thinks that she wants some sort of reconciliation since she is still going to this party and k has a date there? Then what will she do. Probably huff and be pouty all evening, but at least I don't have to put up with that shit. I'm going to enjoy a lovely dinner and some funny entertainment with kc. That will be just wonderful.

Things are still going good on this end. Working the graveyard shift is kind of fucking with me a little bit, but at least kc understands. Today I woke up early to get online and see if I could buy World Series tickets, and kc came home from class and stayed online for me so I could go back to bed. Too bad the tickets sold out, that would have been a really good time if we could have gone.

No comments: