Saturday, October 27, 2007

Overindulgence...

Seems to be something that I am really good at, even though I have no intention of doing it. At least kc doesn't care that occasionally I have a little too much of something, or in the case of last night, a little too much of a whole lotta things.

There was a Halloween party at kc's house last night. Yeah, a fucking Thursday night, silly stoners, not realizing that a whole lot more people would have shown up if they didn't have to go to work the next day. Oh well, that's what they get for wanting to have the party on the full moon. But anyway, had a little too much of everything that was out there and lost my balance, but at least I was on my way to bed and it was pretty late so most everyone had left already. kc didn't seem to mind, she just laughed it off with me and teased me a little bit this morning, but it's all good. At least I didn't drop an L bomb while I was wasted.

I think that's my problem, I'm scared that if I get a little too intoxicated that I may let one fly out of my mouth and either not remember it, or remember it and have there be a bad reaction to it. I mean, I don't think that she would react badly, but I'm just not so sure as to how it would be received. I guess I shouldn't worry about it, there's not much I'll be able to do about it since I'm sure I'll be overwhelmed in some moment and it'll just pop out.

At least things are good. We got to have some nice naked snuggle time before the party. I surprised her with some nice new pretties for underneath my costume and another accessory that caught her by surprise but she really liked it. And at least we got that in before we were both too intoxicated to function. Hopefully s and h won't be home on Sunday, although, doubtful since s doesn't really hang out with anyone, although sometimes she does so maybe we'll get lucky, and h has a show Saturday night so she'll probably be sleeping all day Sunday, although the show isn't in town so maybe she won't be home until sometime on Sunday.

Not that the thought of either one of them being home (or them actually being home) has ever stopped us, it does however limit the amount of locations that we can be in. At least, that we can be naked in. Good thing that s doesn't have a key to the garage otherwise that could have been awkward. Too bad the walls are really thin and I'm sure she's heard more than enough of us, although at least she got a new discman so now she can put on some headphones and listen to music instead of listening to us which is nice.

Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to move soon into my own place and then kc can just come over to my house. Drove through one neighborhood last night that she actually used to live in and it looks pretty sweet, hopefully I like the condo. Hopefully I get into the school that I want to go to so that if I buy this place I won't actually be that far away from school and I won't have to commute that far. Hopefully I can find a part time job somewhere near there or school so that I can have a little bit of income and not be stressing so much about how I'm going to pay my bills. In the meantime I'll just save as much as I can for the inevitable fact that no matter what, the job I'm doing right now ends in February.

No comments: