Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"G" word

Dare I use it? I don't know, I don't really want to be preemptive about it, I mean, what if it's still in the dating stages. It would be a nice thought and I think that the signs are all pointing in that direction, but who knows. I just don't think that it's anything that I need to stress about or worry about. And I'm secure with what is there, even if it is unspoken.

Last night kc was supposed to come up to my house, but her ex, de was in town and had been bugging her to hang out. And it didn't bother me at all. I know that kc doesn't want de back, and I don't think that de wants to be with kc either. kc was worried about it, she felt bad because she had already made plans with me, but then de wanted to hang out and we're going to be gone all weekend anyway on a caving trip. So it was either break plans with me or de, but we had seen each other all weekend long so it really wasn't a big deal. And I know that kc likes me and we've got a good thing going on right now.

She just doesn't want me to say one thing and mean another. I told her I was bummed that she wasn't coming over, but it didn't bother me that she was going to hang out with de. And it really doesn't, which is weird, in the past that would have totally gone straight to my head. Plus we were encroaching on the too much time together rule anyway. So it's all good. And we had a really great weekend.

I got to play some kick ass rugby on Saturday and then get toasted with the girls afterward. Got to flirt with eye candy a little bit and get to know more of the girls better. And we won our game which is the first time we have beaten this team, so that was exciting. I've got some nice new bruises and my leg is aching which is unpleasant, but a sign of a game well played.

Sunday just relaxed and slept, went out for nice breakfast with kc. Then Monday had the house to ourselves, which is increasingly rare at her house, so we took full advantage of that!! So the fact that she didn't come over last night, not a big deal. I saw her all weekend long and this weekend we're going out of town for a caving trip. Not really looking forward to driving, but I think kc is just going to drive my car, so everyone else has to squish in the back, which is fine by me.

Back to the g word then...do I talk to her about it or just let it lie and go with the flow? I think go with the flow because I like what is going on right now and I'd like it to stay this way for a while.

No comments: