Friday, August 17, 2007

Same page...

kc came and played softball with me last night. Except that our game was cancelled. But we still held a mini-practice anyway so we played some catch and got in a little hitting as well. I surprisingly hit much better than I usually do, kc was cute playing.

On our drive home we were talking and somehow last weekend got brought up and I said, well, quite honestly, I think that I spent a little too much time there last weekend. And she agreed. We both know that in order for us to stay in the happy good mood that we are in when we see each other, that we need to do our own thing. Otherwise for me at least, I am not myself, and then I am grumpy with myself for not doing the things that I want to do. So both of us agreed that we will do our own thing and then meet up with each other. At least we're both feeling the same way, I wasn't sure how she would take me saying that last weekend was too much, but she didn't, she agreed.

It's so nice that we are both on the same wavelength as far as how much time we spend together. We both want to enjoy and appreciate the time that we do spend together which means that we need to spend time apart. So I'm going to hang tonight, tomorrow do rugby stuff, Sunday maybe relax, not sure yet, and then maybe Monday we can go mountain biking or something.

No comments: