Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Are you fucking kidding me?

Okay, I'm not sure what s has against me, but wtf? Does she just have absolutely no respect for me at all or any respect for whatever it is that I have with kc?

Last night I was talking to kc and she asked me if I thought am was attractive. I was like, huh, where the hell did that come from? So I told her that I thought she was cute, but she's not my type, she's too femme for me, plus she is s's ex, and that is WAY too close to the circle for me. So anyhow, she says it's because s thinks that am is either going to hit on kc or do something bad to her. I have absolutely no idea what that means, but why on earth does s think that every girl is out for kc? I mean, yes, she is hot, and a really chill, cool chick to hang out with, but why, why the fuck does she constantly think that kc is going to go for it?

It's just as bad as the comment she made about d, telling me that I should hook up with d, like I had absolutely nothing going on with kc. I don't get her, and it bothers me, and it sucks that when we drive back from vacation this weekend we are going to stop and see s. Maybe she'll be cool. Maybe her thing with am has nothing to do with kc at all, since I did invite am to come and watch rugby tonight and she said she would. Maybe that's the bad thing she thinks is going to happen.

Damn, s confuses the fuck out of me. I don't get her, and I am just not going to try anymore. She likes to think everything has to do with some cosmic alignment, that the stars are going to guide her down her path, that they planetary alignment has everything to do with how she feels for the day. I can buy into a little bit of it, but if my horoscope says I'm going to have a bad day when I'm having a fucknig great day then I'm not going to let it bring me down, whereas she would. She would find something wrong in her day just to say that the horoscope was right. Fuck that.

Oh well, at least I get to see kc soon. And I have rugby tonight so I get to look at eye candy. Maybe I'll introduce eye candy to am, she's her type, tall, athletic, that sort of look. Then softball tomorrow, then rugby on Friday, then time to catch a plane. It seems so far away but it will fly by.

No comments: