Friday, August 3, 2007

It's finally Friday!!

Finally!! Today is shaping up to be a great day that is going to lead into a great weekend. Work is going alright, pretty busy, which makes the time fly by. I hate being fucking bored at work, it really sucks. I get to leave work and drive down and play some rugby. It's our summer 7's championships today which is great!! And then I get to hop a plane to California, which I've never been to.

I've been in a great mood ever since I woke up and I really like feeling this way. I like feeling excited and happy and giggly about everything that is going on in my life. I'm trying not to feel nervous about meeting kc's parents, I won't be once I actually get there, it's just the build-up to it. And we don't have to pick up s on our way back through so we can have some quality time together. I am going to her house to shower after rugby since it will be easier than going to my house and then I have to pick up some "tools". Let's just hope that I don't get stopped by airport security, because that might become a little awkward when they realize what's in the little grey bag. Good thing I decided against bringing my battery operated stuff!

Going to take lots of pictures this weekend and have as much fun as I possibly can. I may even jump in the ocean if the mood strikes me!! And I get to watch the sunset on the beach and see so many things that I've never seen before. I am just too excited for words!

No comments: