Friday, November 16, 2007

Working out

So, yes, relaxing and calming my brain down and not overthinking actually do work well for me. Yes, I do think that part of my problem was that we were spending way too much time together. So even though she isn't going out of town this weekend, I'm still going to plan on doing my stuff that I was going to do tonight and tomorrow. And no, I'm not going to invite her. I don't think she would come anyway.

However, I did get an e-mail asking if I wanted to go hiking with her. Usually it's me that is throwing out ideas of stuff to do since she usually has her calendar booked, but she actually wanted to make plans with me, for Saturday and Sunday. Guess this means I can stop worrying about how she feels about me since she wants to make plans with me. I told her I was busy on Saturday but that we could go hiking on Sunday. And at least her being home means that I can rope her into helping me move on Monday after I close on my condo. And maybe, just maybe, she'll actually want to have sex with me. Damn I hope so.

This is shaping up to be a good weekend, hopefully the weather works in my favor. I get to go watch girls beat each other up on rollerskates with j & t tonight, workout with s & g Saturday morning then carpool up to go tailgating with the rugby girls and hang with bfd. Probably stay up there Saturday night so we can get our drink on. Sunday go for a hike with kc, pack some shit into my car so I can move on Monday, Monday close on my condo and move in (so fucking excited!), have Monday night off from work so I can spend the first night in my house (hopefully break it in that night too!), then Tuesday unpack and maybe go for another hike with kc.

And it's all stuff I want to do. And I started looking at plane tickets so I can go visit bfr! It would be my first time travelling internationally by myself (2nd time ever in my life), but I'm sure I can handle it. Plus I haven't seen her in 2 years (I know, I can't believe it's been that long)! No time like the present though to do the stuff I've been wanting to do for a long time.

No comments: