Thursday, July 26, 2007

Texting...

It can be quite interesting. Especially when you're trying to have text sex. Or at least, get the other person riled up enough to tell you.


kc is on vacation and will be until next weekend. So we've been sending dirty horny texts back and forth and by the time she comes back from vacation we're going to need to take a couple days off just to do everything we want to do to each other. I told her yesterday afternoon that I would send her some naughty texts last night but I was fucking beat after I got home from rugby. So I made it up to her this morning by sending her a naughty picture on my phone...something I have never done before. That is a huge amount of trust from me, to trust that she will keep it to herself. I'm sure she will, I told her that if every anything like that happens that I don't want anyone else to be privy to those sort of details of my life.

I'm not sure how I feel about missing her though. I mean, at least I've got stuff to do and I'm occupied with softball, rugby, more rugby, job interview, shopping (for naughty lingerie to wear under my slutty skirt that I'll be wearing when we take the truck out for a drive when she gets back), then rugby, softball, rugby, recovery day, and she's home. So it's not like she'll be gone that long. And I'm definitely glad she's totally into sending the dirty texts because I like that kind of stimulation, and I'm certainly no stranger to using my imagination.

And I also don't want to fall into the trap of hanging out with her too much like I did at first, so it's good that I'm making plans. I just haven't really missed someone like this in a long time so it's kind of weird and unusual for me. I'm not going to let it make me sad, I mean, I know she's coming home. And she said she may even come home early, if she misses her cats and her house and sleeping in her own bed that much. That's how I am on vacation. I can't take really long ones because I miss sleeping in my own bed, I miss my own space, that sort of thing.

So kc's vacation will be good in the long run, no matter how long it is. And who knows, maybe she'll miss me too.

No comments: